Okay first day of work! Quite ok environment friendly people and okok amount of work, for now that is. Sms luna ask her if she gonna be so i can ask her out on my birthday or not... Well she said i cannot book her cannot confirm she will come out or meet me ;(. Maybe isnt going to be such a delightful birthday this year again >_<
Here's the final plans for next weekend. I have 4 groups of friends i wanna ask out, mainly SHOXX and luna, my band ppl, my seconday school friends, and BUGIS people! Well here's the much anticipated priority list which everyone is waiting for to see how i would rank u as a friend! Well, frankly it would be shoxx and luna, my band people, bugis people and my secondary school friends.
BUT sunday is occupied with my band friends, friday with my secondary school friends i suppose. That leaves shoxx and luna on saturday! I really hope everyone i ask turns up >_<. and i mean everyone not just those selected few *sigh*. I hate birthdays. So much anticipation so much bullshit!
Well watched the uber show i've always wanted to rent! BILL AND TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE. Really guys this show is TOTALLY COOL DUDE! you really gotta catch this one. Yes way! I totally enjoyed the entire movie. AWESOME!
(0) So Waddaya Think!
8:02:00 AM